Need a light bar for trucks? Look no further than Whelen. They’re a leader in emergency flashers and work truck lighting. In fact, many of their engineers are fire volunteers and EMTs. They know first-hand the importance of creating visible, life-saving designs. Their hard-coated lenses and powder-coated housings, make Whelen lights durable, even in the harshest of weather conditions.
- Lightbars, Lightheads, Dash/Deck Visors and Beacons
- Flashers – Headlights, Grill Lights, Taillights and System Flashers
- Municipal System Components – Front System Components, Rear Housings, SmartLogic™ Programmable Flasher, SnowAway™ Heated Lens System, Super-LED® Back-Up Light, Switch Control Panels and Work Lights
TOMAR is USA-owned and operated. They’re a proud supplier of LED lights for trucks and emergency vehicles, emergency lighting, signaling and safety warning devices.
- Towing – Car Marker Lights, Arrow Bars, Light Racks and Traffic-Directing Lights
- Industrial –Strobing Beacons, Stationary Beacons and LED Work Lights
- Work Truck – Beacons, Rack Lights, Light Arrows, Lightheads and Lightbars
- OEM – Lightbars, Light Racks, LED Truck Lights, Traffic-Directing Lights and Emergency Lights
Ecco is a leader in safety-related lighting. Their performance-centered philosophy means ECCO products are always straight-forward to operate and convenient to maintain.
- Work Truck Lights – Lightbars, Beacons, Work Lights, Utility Bars, Directional LEDs, Light Racks and Minibars
Hella has decades of automotive lighting experience. They were the first company to launch a camera-based lighting system. Their in-house design team keeps the customer experience a centerpiece of their innovations.
- Commercial and Specialty Truck Lights – Headlights, Taillights, Signal Lights, Lightbars, Interior Lights and Lighting Electronics.